Description of the ADC 612 Platinum Edition Adscope-Lite Stethoscope Black
• Combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece.
• Bell-type low frequency response is achieved by simply holding the chestpiece in place with light pressure.
• Firm pressure will produce diaphragm-type high frequency performance.
• A rubber gasket recessed in chestpiece alters the diaphragm permitting the scope to achieve multi-frequency response.
• Chestpiece made from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish.
• Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort.
• Large bore chrome-plated brass binaurals in satin finish.
• Double leaf internal spring fixed at 15° angle for greater comfort.
• Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC "Y" tubing.
• Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips in small and large size for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal.
• Spare diaphragm included.
• Scope ID Tag included.
• Weighs 6 oz.
• Overall length 30.5" .
• Lifetime Warranty. As Compared To: Littmann Master Classic ll.
With one of the largest catalogs of medical, surgical and diagnostic supplies available online, Mediczen can accommodate your facility's needs for Stethoscopes.
Single Head Stethoscopes can be found in our extensive online collection of products from globally recognized and trusted brands, including ADC. An excellent option to consider is the 612 Platinum Edition Adscope-Lite Stethoscope.